Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Friday Night in Da Big Mango!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Friday, February 25, 2005

Friday Night in Da Big Mango!

Ok its been a bad week business wise...nothing of any great note on the news either...lets hope tomorrow is as good for business as last week was...can't work out how to get the email to Blog thing working on the PDA...if anyone knows how to get that started do let me know I followed the instructions but as yet none of my test posts have worked at all... I stuck one of those site stats things on the Blog today so I will see if anyone actually does read this...I think I may do a weekend of girl pics for the Blog....the Wizard around Bangkok photoing away...that should get the readership up I would think....I reckon a quick wander around Silom first then tomorrow pop down to Kao Saan and maybe get some shots of those large whale type creatures with bad attitude......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home