Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Thursday, April 24, 2003

Well I didn't do much blogging did I? I thought that I would get around to doing a lot more but I just get caught up in life and never get round to doing it. I am following this SARS epedemic with great interest. I see they say Thailand is SARS free but a friend of mine says that Bummungrad Hospital has lots of people there who are sick with it. Now I personally have not confirmed that because I dont want to go there and catch the disease myself. That would be just typical of my luck to go there and end up catching the latest plague.
I see Winnie Mandela just got found guilty on a fraud and theft charge. I don't like the bitch myself and think that they should throw away the key. I don't seem to be able to post pics up here as I am an HTML half whit and also using the free version of this blogger. If I get around to making this blog a regular thing I will buy the pro version or whatever its called.
I just heard to that Paul Turner a friend of mine in Bali is sick.... I hope its not the SARS thing.... he seems to think its some sort of Dengue fever but there is as much chance of them diagnosing anything correctly in Bali as there is of George Bush being described as clever!
I dont know if anyone has actually read this Blog at all. I have started a discussion group here which are my views on Islam. I will try and get some traffic to this site and to the discussion board over the weekend if I have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home