Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Thursday, May 08, 2003

Well I quit doing my telesales job last night. I am tired of doing work that the employers consider to be well paid when in fact its insultingly low paid. So its now 100% of my time on the diamond biz. The sales pitch is now finished and we should be ready to go tomorrow morning. I think its an escape to the country for me at the weekend but not sure exactly where but it needs to have trees and cheap hotels!!
I also have toothache where my root canal seems to have failed....how can my tooth be hurting if it doesnt have a nerve in it anymore???
Just had a funny business lunch with two guys who are friends with Bill. I gotta rate Bill as a friend. Funny as fuck and twice as kind. Pretty lucky generally with friends here... there really are some quality expats here in Bangkok.
LOL well since I last blogged I got my telesales job back on double the money!! I am a happy lamb chop and they pay is back dated so now I earn an acceptable wage for the work that I do.
So tonight we are doin the Pete Tong at the ministry, me Raul, Bill, Lochie and the Gurner are going to be there.... but where is Jez and the Dukester?????? I would have expected you guys to fly in for the occaision.... its the least that you could have done.... still I will tell you all about it tomorrow in da blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home