Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Hot great day in Bangkok but less tourists around than I have seen for some time. The spectre of SARS haunts the hotels. Still plenty around but I wonder how it will be in the coming weeks. Interesting article from the BBC can be found here.
I forgot to mention that it wasn't me that took the photo of the mosque rather a friend that lives in our building. If you are a news addict like myself yoiu have to check out Marios Cyber Station. It contains links to all sorts of wierd and wonderful sites....always worth looking a bit on the wildside I would say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home