Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Failed in the Girl Pics

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Sunday, February 27, 2005

Failed in the Girl Pics


Ok I went to Kao Saan twice today ...once early this morning with Ralph (now gone to Malaysia for visa run) , then later this afternoon with Homer and struck out on the girl fotos both times....I get shy when taking peoples' pics without their permission....unusual for the word shy to be used when describing me but hey its true... just did this pathetic collage....hardly gonna get the readership up this is it? Anyhow I will get braver as I get used to being that vilest of all creature the Photoroach! The idea was to get a full range of pics from pigs to princesses but really I think I let the side down....try again tomorrow.
I think the trick seems to be to take so many fotos that the law of averages means that you will get one or two decent pics from the general photo babble that is left on your memory card.

So I have two nights of total freedom but to be quite honest I am more interested in waking up feeling fresh and positive rather than putting my penis inside yet another Rice Farmers Daughter.....the joys of an open relationship hey??? Once the forbidden fruit is allowed consumption declines.......interesting point for the anti drug crowd that.

Isn't it just incredible that certain drugs are illegal? How on earth can that be?

The world is flat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I like your collage. It reminds me of what I used to do. I'd go around with my camera taking pictures of the pretty (European) girls in whichever country I was in at the time.

5:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home