Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Thai Girls , Thai Bar Girls and Thai Prostitution Posting Points 1-10 Today Only!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Thai Girls , Thai Bar Girls and Thai Prostitution Posting Points 1-10 Today Only!


I keep getting asked to write about it and its a tough one for me. Da Wizard likes to tell it how it is but we gotta also be aware that there are some rather nasty laws about people who offend Thai culture and we don't want the Gestapo kicking the door down and giving Da Wizard a frontal lobotomy do we? (Or maybe some of you do.....????)

I have thought about this piece for a long time...its a tough one so I reckon a check list is about the best way I can get it over. If you are offended....sorry go read the bible!!!

Facts About Sex In Thailand

1. Prostitution is a worldwide phenomenon. Thailand's has less prostitutes per capita than Indonesia and many other countries. There is a lot more here than whores....

2. Most Thai girls are not prostitutes. Getting a real Thai girls is not difficult at all. If you visit here don't make the mistake of thinking that you can only get sex workers to sleep with you. I don't care how you look! Age doesn't matter!

3. A sex worker is regarded as lowly a station as anywhere else in the world but Thai society is more broad minded than the the West and women here see their role as women not as competitors to men.

4. I have never come across under age sex workers in Thailand but have seen them regularly in Indonesia.

5. Most Thai sex workers are from Isaan. Rice Farmer's Daughters or Goats is what we fondly refer to them as.

6. I don't know of anyone or know anyone who knows anyone who has caught H.I.V. UNLESS they were an I.V. drug user or Gay here in Thailand.

7. Most of the sex industry here is for the local population not the holidaymakers. The figures I have read are 95%.

8. I have never met or heard of any sex worker being trafficked or held in any sex slave type of environment. I am not staying that it doesn't go on but I haven't heard of it personally

9. Condoms are often used here in Thailand but very very RARELY are they insisted upon by sex workers. Thailand doesn't have the AIDS explosion that it should statistically have. I believe that HIV, Ilsamic fundamentalism, drugs are just created enemies by the corporate West to distract us all from the rape of our world by corporations. There is a huge Zionist conspiracy that I could go into here but I don't personally believe it 100% myself and I am not that well read on the matter.

10. Sex in Thailand is just great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home