Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Da Brown Shirts Again

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Thursday, July 07, 2005

Da Brown Shirts Again



Obviously today is a very busy day for the Gestapo as they are all over the city stopping people. Just had to change my phone today too as i lost my other one a few hours ago. Don't ask me how i managed to do that as I myself am totally confused. Currently speeding past Lumpini park on my way to the world trade center.

Pretty amazing this blogging on the move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home