Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Saturday, April 26, 2003

Well I just had to share this with you.A good friend of mine Anne just split a few months ago with her Thai boyfriend and they are still having fights over the goods and chattels. So last night was a big fight day and the boyfriend showed his disgust with Anne by sending an SMS of a picture of a foot!!! She was mortally offended as all Thais would be after being shown the sole of a foot but we found it a rather hilarious use of technology.
The SARS thing is becoming more of a worry day by day as govts around the world continue to lie to us. I heard from my new friend Irene that Malaysia is doing the same thing as Thailand and being somewhat economic with the truth. I am not paranoid about it but I have limited my trips to the gym.... or was that just laziness?????
I am quite into this blogging thing right now so maybe I will send it out to my email list and see if it starts going somewhere. I reckon that I may give blogging rights to some friends too so they can post their stuff too............. any ideas on how to develop this blog are very welcome.... or does only Irene read this blog?
Anyway here is a picture of Anne and our friend Lochie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home