Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Monday, May 12, 2003

Dear Rufus,
I am really suprised that you contacted me about such a deal. Who was it that recommded you to me? I am just a diamond dealer not a banker so I am not sure how I can help you.
Are you saying that all you want is my bank details and that then you will place the money in my account? Thats very trusting of you but really I am not sure that I would like the responsibility of so much money.
Kind regards

Well lets see what the Yardie scum ball has to say in reply. I saw on the web that there are sites where ordinary people have managed to scam these Nigerians themselves....lets see what we can do.... it will be a giggle anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home