Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Google is Cool!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Thursday, March 03, 2005

Google is Cool!


Do we all love Google?
Well I think we should. If you were liquid and sensible you would have made a killing on their shares.
Secondly their search software is pretty damn amazing....don't tell me that you don't use it! Thirdly what about Gmail??? I have stopped using all my POP3 type emails and now divert them all into my Gmail. Its the only way to sort your email. If you haven't got an account yet then please email me and I will invite you.
Now lets also talk about Picasa the imaging software that Google give away free....thats how this Blog is done and also how I messed around with this pic of Ralph..so today is WE LOVE GOOGLE DAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home