Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Please everyone read this and tell me what is true?

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Saturday, July 23, 2005

Please everyone read this and tell me what is true?

Da Wizaard trawls the web for news and views and today I stumbled upon this. Please read the article and tell me what you think. Its scary to believe it. Do I believe it? I don't know. I like to be opinionated and armed with the facts as true as I can find them.

Can any of you who read this please pick holes in the article for me? Or are we really waiting to be Islamified?

8 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Does the link open in a new window? I will read it if it does.

7:43 pm  
Blogger Benjamin Solah said...

Don't follow the hysteria, ever think if we are being 'christianified?'

6:50 am  
Blogger B O B said...

I read this article and others like it. I have also visited the Islamic party of America, they do make their intentions clear,as does many of the passages in the Koran.

The other day I watched a tape presented on CNN these two Iraqi snipers were making the video as they shot an American soldier. "Praise Allah" and we kill this person in the name of God is what they were saying, as the soldier fell down.

But let us not forget that Islam is the religion of peace and these must be "peaceful acts."

11:49 am  
Blogger gemdealer said...

Yes I think that many would want us to be Christianified. However that would not involve the horrors that Islamic law would bring.

5:59 pm  
Blogger Cooper said...

Religion, of one kind or another, will be the death of us all. Enjoy life while you can.

10:20 pm  
Blogger M. Riordan said...

Christian, Muslim, whatever. Both hinge on prosletysing the rest of the world before it inevitably ends and God or Allah comes down to pat the good ones on the head and bitchslap the rest of us. I don't know what the situation is like in the UK, but in America, there are more fundamentalist Christians waving signs and making life hell than their are fundamentalist Muslims blowing shit up. If you're going to fear some possible outcome where one group eventually dominates all, fear the possibility of robot sex machines. For obvious reasons.

5:08 am  
Blogger gemdealer said...

Hi there,
Ya I think that both religions at their extremes are pretty scary...The Christian right and their Zionist paymasters are very very scary. I mean they do actually rule the world currently...

1:58 am  
Blogger witch-hunter said...

Interesting article. Most moslems probably dont care. Those that I have met personly care more about morality than taking over - although when they do get power they have a habbit of looking after everyone well.

There are Moslem leaders who do want to destroy the west - they are extremists and talking about them is a bit like talking about white supremist groups, they are not the majority.

We probably have more to worry about from the west than from the east.

6:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home