Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Ok Rufus Baby Nigerian Scum Ball has been in touch again already:
Here is the evil oxygen thief's email:
Firstly, I will like to thank you for your response,
though delayed, and your favourable disposition
towards my proposal of huge mutual financial benefits.

Let me use this opportunity to bring to your notice
the simple fact that this is a deal and my involvement
must be totally concealed by you since I am still
serving in the bank. Also, find here the procedures we
are going to follow to accomplish this noble goal.

The crux of the procedure is that you are going to
stand as the only surviving cousin of the late Engr.
Johnson Creek. I will start by sending you copies of
the relevant information to enable you lay claim to
this relationship. I will supply you a copy of the
closing bank statement of the deceased, his date of
birth, place of birth, last contact address in
Nigeria, mother's name, father's name, and a copy of
the application form for you to apply directly and
formally to the bank for the claim of your "supposed"
cousin's funds with my bank. I will also furnish you
with the bank's direct telephone and fax numbers where
all official documents/application to the bank will be
forwarded to.

You will then transcribe all such requested
information on the application form and send to the
bank. Since the application will finally be referred
to my table for approval, I will approve it and have
the total money wired into your nominated bank
account.

My personal telephone number is: 234-803-473-0511 and
fax: 234-1-759-1494.
Upon hearing further from you by way of acknowledging
this mail and with your complete contact details
including your telephone and fax numbers, a
copy of the sample application form will be sent to
you. You are to complete it and send to the bank's
direct fax line.

Thanks again. I await your call and timely response.

Regards,

Rufus Briggs

NB: I do not want you to get too bothered about the
total amount coming into your account. As a banker,
rest assured that we can influence the transfer of the
total amount instalmentally.

And then we get another from the said exuse for a human being..... errr yeah whats black and brown and looks great on a Nigerian Scammer??? A: a Rottweiler.
Here is number two:-

I had just click the send button that I realised the
fax number I gave you is NOT secured enough for this
transaction. Please DO NOT send any information to
that line. My private and most confidential fax number
is: 234-1-759-6403

So can I be botherered to reply? Well I suppose I should really. Poor little Nigerians with nothing to do....
Next blog will have my reply!! Anyhow Lochies birthday tonight... I need some love and affection its definitely missing in my life right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home