Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Sunday, June 08, 2003

Just got back after a lovely night in the mountains near Burma. Lovely countryside...even nicer people and a pleasant way of life that will remain as is for quite some time to come I think. World affairs don't really touch the people there except they all now have sattalite TV dishes outside their traditional houses.
So much for me getting the pro blogger ...it doesnt seem to be available and can I find the archives for this blog? Can I bollox!!!
I enjoyed being in the villages so much...so refreshing. I felt as though my inner being was purified.... hey that a bit of a hippy comment huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home