Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Hey Rufus!
How is it hangin? Yeah great please send me the details and I will get things going my end. I really could do with this money now as my wife just got badly injured yesterday in a car accident and I have no insurance. Please hurry as I need the money so quickly. I will do whatever you need me to do to speed this process up.
I must go to the hospital now.
Regards
xxxx

Now lets see what the piece of slime sends back to me as reply. I think that I will hit him up for grand to help my poor wife..LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home