Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Saturday, May 31, 2003

5;30am Sunday morning Bangkok, what a night, By the way Scott is indisposed at the moment, so its Lochie blogging for him, considering the night I have had you will have to forgive me if I am not as articulate as Scott. Any way the day started as most days start in Bkk, I open my eyes and realise that I have slept in my cloths yet again and have not infact made it home to my appartment but have slept on Scotts floor( this is becoming standard pratice so much so we are tossing up whether we could cope if we shared an appartment).
We are mindful that we work and play together and possiblely this could be a bad Idea seeing as we are both highly corruptable and have the will power of house bricks.
We have not managed to stay home and have a quite night in for almost four weeks now and it is beginng to show, age is catching up to us I fear, and the sessions in the gym haver dropped off, Work is demanding as ever( even more so now one of our Western staff has left and I have picked up his duties as well) and alcohol is now mandatory as soon as we finnish work at 9pm.

Ann and I still get on very well but I have ended our relationship to preserve the good work she does for our company, she would be perfect for me if I were not recently seperated and still sorting out my own head, I am enjoying single life and exploring a few of Bangkoks treasures, but I still get pangs when I see her at work or see her out she is a gem and I will persever with keeping my distance ...
Anyway enough of his drunkEn blabbering....its me now and I am back!!! Its dayight and the party continues....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home