Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Thursday, May 22, 2003

Well I havent blogged for a while have I? Last weekend was great ....Rufus baby is busy as a bee sending me messages but I have been too busy working to be bothered chasing him. Bangkok is quiet right now...considering going away again this weekend but I am not sure where exactly yet as Lochie doesnt want to come either really as money is an issue...(like when isnt it)...has another debate with Itta last night on ICQ regarding Islam which as usual she lost...she was unable to tell me where there was a nice decent Muslim country that was a pleasant place to live....the reason for that.....A: THERE ISNT ANY!!!
The archives havent been working too well on this blog for some reason... I do hope that they havent been mangled by some process or other....got some new pics but I need to scan em etc before putting them up on the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home