Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Friday, June 13, 2003

Well quiet day working today. Just sitting here listening to some slow tunes and warming for the weekend which started quite well last night with Lochie being asked to leave Lucifers and me falling asleep for an hour in the club. I also forgot to take the surveys home with me and had a mad panic at 3am this morning when I realised. I had to wake the bar owners up this morning to go and get them which as I am sure you can imagine they were well pleased about with.
Took Anne to the hospital today to sort out her hair loss problem which was sorted by an Oxford Uni trained doctor... gotta love Thailand.... all sorted inc medication for 50$. Just now going out to dinner with her now to Anna's cafe... superb food and lovely place and great value too.
Could be some intoxicated guest bloggers over the weekend so watch this space...web cam as always all weekend,,,, still don't know if anyone reads this or not....peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home