Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Fun In Bali

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Monday, March 14, 2005

Fun In Bali

Anyway not to worry ...all is not lost...here is a censored messenger message from the Hairy Hibernian in Bali

""i did a jimmy the other night (another Bali Expat knows as Basil) upside down in a locked toilet hyper ventilating and foaming at the mouth, somebody managed to find a key and took me out and walked me round a bit.I couldnt breathe, I was grunting and writhing on the floor, I started charging around this party naked and was trying to shag some bird leg, my knob was all shrivelled up bcause of other toxics I had ingested, my bum was very very spotty. The party was in the biggest poshest house I have evr been in,. As a finale I put my jeans on backwards and put both legs in one trouser leg and hopped straight into the lotud pond, I woke up naked on a strangers couch with absolutley no recollection of what happened. .""

So anyway its nice to see that people are still having fun in Bali and are not too put off by the fact that the Blog has been offline...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home