Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: The new Royal Marriage

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Friday, March 04, 2005

The new Royal Marriage

Camilla Parker Bowles announced today that she is delighted to be marrying Prince Charles but she has declined the Queen's generous offer offer of a weekend in Paris with a car and driver!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Reeve is a good friend of mine. said...

I don't really care that Bush is so anti-gay. I don't think it's really as big of an issue as some of his other policies. I don't even think he's really that anti-gay. I think he just needed to do something to keep christians from voting for the other guy. And it's not like he's trying to have gays killed, he's just saying they can't marry each other. I think it's fine, and that's the way it should be.

8:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home