Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Not about Bangkok But Funny

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Not about Bangkok But Funny

A man was standing next in line at a checkout, when the attractive
blonde woman in front of him turned around and gave him a big smile.
"Hello," she said, as she waited for her change.
"Er, I'm sorry. Do I know you?" The man said in some confusion.
"Oh, my mistake. I thought you were the father of one of my children," she
said apologetically, and picking up her shopping, she left the
store.

The man was astonished. He thought how amazing that a good looking woman
like that should have forgotten who fathered her children. Then he began to
worry. He had had an encounter in his youth that could have resulted in a
child he didn't know about. She had been blonde, pretty, and about the same
height.

On leaving the store, he saw the woman getting into her car. He ran
over to her and said, "Look, you couldn't have been the girl I met
that night at a party in Birkenhead, in 1980 could you? We screwed on the
snooker table in front of everyone, things got really wild and I got so
drunk that I didn't get your number."

The woman looked utterly outraged and said, "No! I'm your son's
English teacher."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home