Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: This is a temporary post

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Monday, August 08, 2005

This is a temporary post

Just watched BBC Hard Talk with a Muslim leader from England called Anjem Choudary. I need to sleep on it but I can't believe how much they hate us and how scary they are. Don't anyone leave a pro Muslim opinion on my site right now 'cos my fear of them is only equal but not greater than their hatred of our way of life. If you don't believe that then watch what I just watched.

I would actually like to be a bit simplistic about it....how the fuck can you take someone seriously who wear clothes like that and when he says we occupy Muslim lands? Does that mean that his house in England occupies Christian lands? I am not a Christian but these Scary men that I have lived amongst are coming to a street near you......... I hope they dont treat your daughter like they normally treat women. Our leaders keep telling us that Islam is a peaceful religion but having lived in Indonesia for many years I didn't find it to be so. Yes the Christian Right in the US is scary too but they don't cut hands off or bomb me although they are rather keen on bombing....................... I think the world is flat...... they lied.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Religious people in general scare me.

8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home