Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Back From Phuket Launched into Xmas Joy With Friends

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back From Phuket Launched into Xmas Joy With Friends


Just when it all seemed to be right....ah I will fill you in on the details but this was the start of the Party from 12 noon Dec 24th until December 27th.... a long party with lots of drama and soap opera bullshit in between. Ralph and Da Wizards Pole Dancing Goat had a toe to toe confrontation in Patpong! Now I is barred from hoofing the said Goat....unusual for Ralph to misbehave like this but what can I say?

The question is will I stay away? Will I gamble 7 years of consistant love and general peace with someone whom has been trained in male tolerance beyond anything I have ever seen before for a 21 year old prostitute??? I think that just telling lies is perhaps the best answer.... this honesty bollox perhaps doesn't work anyway?

The New Years Party is knocking on our door and thank fuck the Pole Goat has gone back to Nakon Nowhere in Isaan.



PS Happy fucking Xmas!!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Sports Bettor said...

Great Blog!

Merry Xmas!

12:51 pm  
Blogger The Ayatollah Of RocknRolla said...

Good photo montage mate

Good luck with your relationship.

5:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home