Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: The End Game of Project Prostitute

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The End Game of Project Prostitute

Well its been a very busy few weeks that's for sure. The end game hasn't been blogged as yet because very wisely (as you will come to realise) Da Wizard decided to wait until a safe amount of time had passed just in case things went wrong and nasty.

Well they have gone all wrong... very wrong but I have retained my sanity, although their have been momentary lapses when I have chosen anathstesia and The Famous Grouse to be my mode of escape from my stupid, incomrehensible , weak and pathetic pain. Da Wizard was a wanker!

Thanks to Song who warned me about the risks of spells and black magic. Don't believe in that stuff but it does seem to exist and be a reality for many. You make your own minds up after you have read what happened as Da Wizard is quite frankly bemused by the whole thing. If I had made the time to go and do the whole 'anti spell' thing as I was told then perhaps a lot of people would have been saved a lot of trouble. Thankfully Ralph has stuck by me but I can't say sorry enough to her for all she has endured.

The Viper has two friends Nid and Moh, whom Da Wizard assumed were an item as often happens with female sex workers. Both of these goats are heavy crystal meth and Ya Baa users (means crazy medicine and is a methamphetemine that is rampant in Thailand) and Da Wizard don't like those drugs.

On one occasion Da Wizard promptly slapped the Viper in the chops when he found her high on this junk. Oh ya sorry Oprah! Violence against women sometimes is ok. Da Wizard will not give up da right to give someone a smack when they are being a complete idiot, just cos they are a woman.

Things were going very well between me and the whore (still feeling bitter are we sir? Suits you sir!), when the Viper Goat decided to go home to see her Momma Goat back in Nakhon Nowhere Isaan. Of course Da Wizard had no issues with this accept that the two Witches of Eastwick were accompanying Viper, but unusually, kept his mouth shut and sent her on her way with a few quid in her pocket. Calls from her in Isaan flowed regularly and nothing seemed ary until one day Da Viper stopped radio contact and disappeared for twenty four hours.

This wasn't cause for alarm and she got back on the bugle to me telling me that she had gone out with her friends and got pie eyed forgetting to charge her phone. I didn't ask if pharmaceuticals were involved as I assumed they wouldn't be, but the jitteryness in her voice twigged my antenna a touch but not more than a touch.

She came back late on the thirteenth and Da Wizard was busy so I didn't see her. Valentines came and I thought she would clearly want to see me as Thais make a big deal of any excuse to party ,but ma Viper claimed she had to take friends back home to fuck knows where and had no time but continued to proclaim her unending love for her now, very suspicious benefactor.

So Da Wizard pressured the whore err sorry Viper into meeting him at MBK for lunch. The tremours in her voice again were signs of what was to come.

Yup! She was high! Eyes like dinner plates, chewing gum, eyeballs scanning everywhere as the paranoia was setting in. Da Wizard was cool, asked her, not accused her about gear and apparently accepted her answer.I left knowing the writing was on the wall after agreeing to her pleas to stay at her room the following night.

Then came the radio silence. Her last sms was just to let me know that she loved me and that was at 2pm.

Da Wizard sought Homer's counsel and put forward the possibility that he may finish the whole thing with the aforementioned crack smoking whore. Da Wizard spoke of not being able to deal with a junkie and again cited the risk of super-tolerant Ralp finding out. Homer as always listens and seems to think that Da Wizard has made the correct decision.

At eight I am waiting for her in her room when she breaks radio silence to let me know she will be back in an hour. She is high and Da Wizard thinks of saving souls.

Upon arrival the Viper sits me down and says 'this is difficult for me but I love Nicki" so I promptly pack my stuff and leave. No feelings of pain or fuck all. I gave the ultimatum and lost. Just a piece of street meat... Nothing more but incredibly something less!!! More to follow soon......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home