Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Saturday, June 28, 2003

It has been just suggested to me that this blog should change its name to Bacononline.com...I think thats an insult don't you? Not only have I been referred to as the beast of Bangrak but now my nickname of Pak Bacon seems to be flourishing in popularity.
Well the Indo bird is back this week it seems. How life will change,,, the Blog will undoubtedly benefit but I am not sure how my normal life will....watch this space and keep checking the newspapers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home