Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: We like David Lammy

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Tuesday, August 09, 2005

We like David Lammy

Sorry people but there is no humour on this blog right now.We are being attacked by Islam all over the world and I can't shut my mouth. I just watched Hard Talk again on the BBC tonight and Da Wizard believes that he saw the first British Black Prime Minister interviewed.....David Lammy.

This guy was brilliant....he pointed out that blacks have had HUGE (and still do) problems but they weren't blowing themsleves up etc etc....

He is a brilliant orator and I am proud to have him serving in my Parliament. If more people from ethnic minorities were like him and didn't try and sell hate then maybe England would be a better place.

What a vision for multi-culturism...... I still think he must have stolen one car or sold drugs for sometime in his life.....LOL just joking...I hope he becomes our Prime Minister.

Fuck Islam and praise be to the nice people who don't plant bombs, rape and preach hatred.

Leave us alone and go follow your prehistoric superstition without disturbing the world!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home