Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Day 3 Of Fasting 1744hrs

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Thursday, May 11, 2006

Day 3 Of Fasting 1744hrs

Weighed on this morning at 93kg

Sleeping really well. I look a bit rough as the toxins come out of my body and I sometimes seem to be getting an irregular heartbeat but nothing too bad.

Exercise was fine this morning as always. Lots of energy to buzz around. I am feeling almost serene but when I exercise I feel like I have taken an extacy pill (well how I imagine such a terrible drug would feel).

Yes I would love a meal but then I wouldn't love one as much as I want to live longer.

This regime makes you think a lot (as you can't eat nor drink much there isn't much else to do) and to be frank I think its far more of a mental and spirtual challenge than a physical one.

Ya ya I suppose you real fatties would find missing the food a bad thing but for us clinically obese (I have been described as such by a doctor) its not that big a deal.

I have had no comments or moral support since I started this so I suppose that all my readers have nobbed off now I have stopped the hooker stories.

Anyway here is a pic of her just to bring back some readership.



Crack smokin' whore!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Duke said...

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Beautycare-Venus/2032/english/master_cleanser

With you for life sir!

5:14 am  
Blogger ptg said...

Your recent posts only made me hungry.

10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home