Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: My Life Affected By Islam Again

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Life Affected By Islam Again

Today Islam took away another of my freedoms. Might not seem much to many people nor indeed do I consider the move by the Thai government to be wrong but an erosion of my freedom it is. Upon leaving Bangkok today I was digitally photographed by immigration along with all the other foreigners and tonight upon my return I shall be photographed again.

Now Da Wizard approves of improved security and hey we are all just gonna have to live with it anyhow but guess what? We must remove our hats and sunglasses but the superstitious believers in their terrifying middle ages clothing don't have to open their headress?????

Why are we throughout the world pandering to these peculiar people who choose to wear such scary clothes??? If I wore a ski mask in a departure terminal then I would be asked to remove it. I do not believe in a super being that will smite me without it being proven to me scientifically, so clearly I am less scary in a ski mask than these freaks.

I don't by the way wish to wear a ski mask in a departure lounge but I don't think that in today's dangerous climate that Muslin's should be able to have the freedoms to wear their scary head gear. After all if the majority doesn't support terrorism at least tacitly then why don't millions take to the streets and destroy the offices of the extremeists??

Similar behavior to that, that they showed when there was an alledged desecration of a copy of the Koran, against this alledged small minority that have offices throughout the world would put the non superstitious, non wearers of scary clothes at ease.

A true protest by millions of Muslims would send a clear message to commentators like Da Wizard that he should shut up and start talking more about all the great things that happen in his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home