Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Other Sites Haunted By Islam

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Other Sites Haunted By Islam

Stumbled on a website today that makes an interesting read... take a look by clicking on the pic next to this text.
Turns out the owner of this blog used to work for ABC as a radio presenter. Are there any readers from the United States that can tell me any good or bad things about him? I am gonna have a mooch myself around the web but I am always keen to here from readers. Must say I can't find much on his website that I disagree with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home