Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Day 4! well into Day five but only just 20.28hrs

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Friday, May 12, 2006

Day 4! well into Day five but only just 20.28hrs

Weighed in at 93kg this morning

Struggled like hell all day. Not with hunger pains but in Thailand everyone is eating all of the time and I was a bit slack with pouring the juices down so got freaked out after watching a movie with Ralph in Siam Paragon. I was tempted to break the fast but guzzled some more juices and went for a ride down to Sukhumvit, looked at some goats then went and bought more fruit.

Its the lack of downtime that I find hard. If you aren't eating or training in Thailand then you are drinking and shagging or plotting the shag at any rate so I am at a loss when I finish work.

I think I am gonna break the fast in the morning after the gym. I want to eat and focus on work and also its the wekend so I would like to get laid too.

Oh ya and its Homer's birthday tomorrow so I gotta show some faith!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home