Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Day 5 Of Fasting 0530hrs

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Friday, May 12, 2006

Day 5 Of Fasting 0530hrs

Slept as well as ever and as always woke up too damn early. Feeling strong and clear headed but I think I want to beak my fast today. I know I should do ten days but I want to be able to eat and function properly.

The not eating is not too big a deal except that I just don't enjoy not having the ritual of eating. I am scowering the internet trying to find information to justify the breaking of my fast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lao said...

Best of luck. What is your target weight?

4:59 am  
Blogger gemdealer said...

No plan at all top lose weight. I was diagnosed as having a fatty liver so the fast is to flush the said filter out and get back to 100% health.

4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home