Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!: Day 7 Still Fasting Not Getting Easier Though 0637hrs

Expat life in Bangkok White Boys in Asia....and their women!

Just my notes and stories about Expat life in Bangkok. Our frustrations, our laughs! Despite it all Bangkok is still the best place to live and we ENJOY it!!

 

Does Your Isaan Goat Wear Braces????

 


Sunday, May 14, 2006

Day 7 Still Fasting Not Getting Easier Though 0637hrs

Weighed in at 90kg

Lowest weight that I have been since I was sick in 2000. Finding the tedium of not eating tortuous although the mornings and early afternoon are tolerable. This is quite strange as my main food consumption is done at breakfast and lunch.

Went out Saturday night but drinking water and lacking energy made me feel out of place. Still no problem exercising at all but I just miss the social experience and the preparation of my food.

For the last few days I have spent much time scowering the internet for recipes and food shopping for things that I will consume at the end of this seemingly never ending road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home